|Name of the Organisation||Contact information||Services Provided|
|ARTEMISSZIÓ INTERKULTURÁLIS ALAPITVÁNY||Facebook Page||• Film screenings|
• Theatre sessions and group mentoring sessions
• Language Tandem clubs: to practice both English and Hungarian between people from multi-cultural communities.
|MIRA DOOR||Facebook Page||• Community activities, art workshops, intercultural gatherings, exchange events.|
• Community space for regularly organized film clubs, themed evenings and board games.
• Yoga classes on weekly basis for Mira members.
Mentoring program: to practice the Hungarian language, know Budapest better, orientate oneself in everyday, practical things, or simply ask questions related to Hungarian culture, life, customs and weirdness.
Student program: English and Hungarian language practice and preparation for the TRAFFIC exam. For foreigners living in Hungary for a longer or shorter period of time, as well as newly arrived refugees.
Mira FC: a football team
Taste Mira!: a series of events consisting of shared cooking, special dinners and (cooking-related) learning opportunities.
Creative Hub: creative workshops on art and self-expression open for Hungarians and non-Hungarians, based on donations.
|Therapy: The primary focus of our Foundation is to provide complex psycho-social, psychotherapeutic and psychological support to victims of torture, traumatized asylum-seekers and beneficiaries of international protection and their families.|
Medical reports: We issue medico-legal reports, when necessary, that can assist our clients in their asylum procedures.
Social assistance: Experienced social assistants and intercultural mediators support our clients during their integration process in Hungary.
Supervision: Our experienced therapists provide supervision to professionals who work with asylum-seekers and beneficiaries of international protection.
|Safe Homes: A project that provides housing solutions, psychosocial assistance, Hungarian language instruction and career counseling for refugees and asylum seekers in Hungary.|
|MAGYAR HELSINKI BIZOTTSÁG||Website||• Providing legal assistance in multiple cases, not only the asylum procedures.|
• Providing legal assistance including legal representation to asylum seekers.
• Assistance in statelessness related issues, family reunification of refugees, hate crimes against foreigners, expulsion and complaints against police measures.
|MENEDÉK MIGRÁNSOKAT SEGITŐ EGYESÜLET||Facebook Page||• Psycho-social support for beneficiaries of international protection in Hungary: aims to ensure social integration opportunities for beneficiaries of international protection in Hungary via complex targeted services in the form of social and legal counselling, educational and family support.|
• The project “Career Path” aims to enable migrant workers from non-EU countries in Europe to achieve their professional aspirations and fulfil their potential.
• They often also organize film clubs.
NEXT STEP HUNGARY ASSOCIATION
|• Online Homework tutoring programme: If you are a parent who does not speak Hungarian well, and your children are struggling with their school assignments, you can apply for Next Step’s new program. A group of enthusiastic volunteers is available to help children manage their schoolwork during these unusual times.|
• Educational, cultural and community building programs to Hungarians and foreigners.
• Activities for (migrant) children
• MigHelp Classes (not all of them are active):
– European Computer Driving Licence (ECDL)
– Child Care Course
– Elderly Care course
– Driver’s Licence Training (B category for cars)
– Language Training
– Basket Weaving workshops
– Kids’ Coding playful programming workshops
|BUDAPESTI SZOLIDARITÁS PALESZTINÁVAL||Facebook Page||They organize movie screening and awareness events about the Palestinian cause.|